Gandhi School of Engineering
Gandhi School of Engineering(GSE) made an humble beginning in 2008 through the establishment of an Diploma Engineering Institute in its Own Campus premises with only 100 students. Within a short span of time, it grew to become one of the finest Technical Education centre and having more than 1000 student in Odisha offering three year (Six Semester) Diploma Programme in Mechanical Engineering,Electrical Engineering,Civil Engineering,ETC Engineering.It is approved by A.I.C.T.E., New Delhi and affiliated to S.C.T.E. & V.T. , Govt. of Odisha.It is managed by Saraswat Educational & Charitable Trust,Bhabandha,Ganjam,SH-32,Pathara Purusottampur Road, Berhampur, Odisha 761003.
Scholarship & Welfare
A college scholarship is easier to get than most of the students and parents think. A scholarship is really a boon for students whose financial conditions are not apt but they want to continue their study. Also, seeing the cost associated with all the professional courses today, every family cannot bear the cost of higher education and so it is very important to know how to get a college scholarship to ease out this problem.
Following are the list of scholarships which are forwarded under the strict guidance of this college authorities. Students are advised to scrutinize their scholarship forms in respect of account number, resident proof, income and academic result, before submitting for sanction to the college
1. Prerana Scholarship
2. Post Matric scholarship for ST Students - 2012-13
3. Merit-cum-Means scholarship for Minority students
4. Maulana - Abdul Kalam scholarship for Minority students
5. Sahu Jain Trust scholarship
6. Indian Oil Merit-cum Means scholarship
7. ONGC Merit-cum-Means scholarship
8. Medhabruti for General Category Students
9. Central Sector Merit Scholarship Scheme for different states
10. CBSE scholarship for different states
11. NTPC scholarship for Engineering Candidates
12. L & T Scholarship for Graduate students who intends for further studies
13. NHFDC (National Handicapped Finance & Development Corporation) scholarship-2013
14. PM Scholarship for the ward of Armed Forces retired personnel
15. Scholarship for students -Bihar
16. Sophia Scholarship
17. ONGC Scholarship
Apart from the above, different companies where the parents of our students works, can avail the benefit of scholarship from their respective Organization, which are routed through the college.